Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Project!

Desk organizer
Holds a lot of supplies
6 Drawers

Drawers are lined



When I saw this old organizer I knew what I wanted to do with it.  I had seen something fun like this sitting on a desk in an ad.  I wanted to try it.  This organizer can sit on your desk or drill some holes in the back and hang it on the wall.  It measures 12 1/4" wide x 12 3/4" tall x 7 1/4" deep.  It has six drawers that are all lined with a cream pattern.  The main paint color is Territorial Beige.  The front of the drawer have a red and beige pattern that continues up the left side.  The drawer will hold all kinds of supplies.  We hope you enjoy our newest project.
$20.00

You can get hold of us at hz1755@ymail.com
We welcome questions and comments.   Thanks for all the kind encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment