Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Desk is ready!

When I found this desk, I just loved how small and compact it was.  It was not assembled, but I could see it's possibilities.  After sanding, painting, finishing and putting it together, I learned that I am not a good judge at height.  This desk is shorter than I thought but would be great in a child's room.  It has a small drawer on top for supplies with two cubbies on each side and a pencil holder across the front.  Another drawer is located under the writing surface and is quite deep.  We added a fun decorative liner to both drawers. Come take a look.  We hope you like it.
Asking:    $50.00
Measurements are:
30" to top; 26.5" to writing surface
28.5" wide
21" deep
We are offering these projects to help my daughter finance her semester abroad this fall.  We appreciate your support and will try our best to give you a good value for your money.  Please contact us at: hz1755@ymail.com for more information or any questions.


Please scroll down and see our Dresser/Sideboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment